Benefect

Whether you're brand new to air duct cleaning, an experienced contractor, or just someone who has a good idea, your opinions and experiences are valuable to others. Your voice matters.

Together, we can build discussion networks leading to more strategic and effective partnerships in the industry of air duct cleaning.

Benefect

Postby MJ DUCTPRO » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Does anyone use Benefect in ducts? If so what is your experience with it? Any drawbacks to using it? I'm not sure it is registered for use in air ducts but I've heard of people using it...
Michael J.Palazzolo
ASCS,VSMR,CVI,C-DET
Safety King
Utica,MI
MJ DUCTPRO

Re: Benefect

Postby Ron » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Never heard of it, but here is some info on it:
http://www.benefect.com/docs/Benefect_Label-BiocideAD.pdf
Ron

Postby Art Schlangen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 pm

We use Benefect, we have had positive results. We use in restoration jobs involving mold, also its a up sale for regular duct cleaning. Because its a green product its a easy sale. The nice thing is people dont have to vacate the home. People that has allergy issue states it has improve there home air quality. Good product.....
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Postby actionman » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Is it registered for use in duct work?

Mark
actionman

Postby Art Schlangen » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Its a disinfectant, dont know if register for duct work. 1. its a green product, 2. people dont have to leave the home with in use, 3. my restoration company that we do a bunch of work for request it, 3. people with allergy issue have swore it has help improve there air quality. 4. homes with a mold issue after mediation including duct cleaning all have pass air sample testing. So to answer your question I dont have a answer I just know I did not want to use a harmful disinfectant. We were suggest this stuff by a large restoration company here in Indy, so purchase it and it seem to work..
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Postby wheelie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 pm

It is registered for duct work in Canada now. I had to do that a couple years ago. As far as I know it is the only chemical registered with the Deptment of health unless someone else has got something else registered since I sent it in. I had to summit the paper work into the Ministry of health for approval to use on a condemned house with mold. It works well and makes house smell like a hospitial. LOL
wheelie

Return to General Discussion