Insurance

Whether you're brand new to air duct cleaning, an experienced contractor, or just someone who has a good idea, your opinions and experiences are valuable to others. Your voice matters.

Together, we can build discussion networks leading to more strategic and effective partnerships in the industry of air duct cleaning.

Insurance

Postby Darren » Thu May 29, 2014 7:04 am

What insurance co.'s do you use and the different kind of coverage . You can message if you would like if you don't want it aired on here
Darren

Re: Insurance

Postby Art Schlangen » Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Hay Darren, WE have our liability through Auto-owners 1 million it would be under cleaning companies. And we had to go to the state workman's comp pool for workman comp. Good luck ART
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Postby John Bently » Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

There are many insurance companies to choose from. Many insurance companies classify air duct cleaning as janitorial. $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 is common for coverage amounts.

Just make sure you know what your coverage is and what is not covered. As an example if you were cleaning carpets and accidentally broke a lamp that should be covered. If you damaged the carpet that would probably not be covered because that is your area of expertise.

John
John Bently

Postby gcuete » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:31 am

Liability is being really cheap for us, $ million coverage for just $ 600 yearly. But I think I am paying more than could be paying for Workers Comp If I Were smarter at it. I have other business owners who pay much less than me because they say they have a good money saving strategy.
Does anyone have a good deal on it, or knows a way maintain low cost Workers Comp. How do you approach getting Workers Comp?
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Postby gcuete » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:33 am

What's your professional category and rate on Workman's Compensation?
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Postby jerad » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:15 am

hvac here is the designation for insurance.
jerad

Return to General Discussion