Business for Sale

Whether you're brand new to air duct cleaning, an experienced contractor, or just someone who has a good idea, your opinions and experiences are valuable to others. Your voice matters.

Together, we can build discussion networks leading to more strategic and effective partnerships in the industry of air duct cleaning.

Business for Sale

Postby Neal Adrian » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 pm

I am selling our business that is located in central Illinois to relocate to another state in the midwest to move closer to my family where I grew up. We are in a good market area in central Illinois with a local economy that is strong and stable.

Our services include air duct cleaning; crawl space moisture proofing that includes sealing crawl spaces by encapsulation; and mold removal services. We are expecting continued growth in market share, service area, and income potential. Approximately 50% of the homes in this area have crawl spaces. Many of the new homes built in the last 10 years with crawl spaces were never properly moisture proofed to begin with. We see a continued increase in this area of our business for the foreseeable future. This is a great opportunity for the right person to be in control of your future, retaining independence and freedom that comes with being self-employed.

If interested in learning more, contact me by e-mail at "nadrian@AdrianEnvironmental.com".

Neal
Neal Adrian

Return to General Discussion