What is your thoughts

Whether you're brand new to air duct cleaning, an experienced contractor, or just someone who has a good idea, your opinions and experiences are valuable to others. Your voice matters.

Together, we can build discussion networks leading to more strategic and effective partnerships in the industry of air duct cleaning.

What is your thoughts

Postby Art Schlangen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 am

Was wondering what every one thoughts on this truck.
H1 Duct Truck by Hypervac Technologies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_RHl6BTBs&list=UUh9RIA51Oy9Y9_wHk5LfNXQ
Also I would like to thanks Michael at safety king for his straight up answer I called him on this week.

ART
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Re: What is your thoughts

Postby gcuete » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:54 am

I am also interested on learning more about these trucks, they well designed and cheaper than others.
I am transitioning from portable to truck mounts but I work in the Washington DC metro area where the houses can be 300 ft from where I can park the truck. Even parking is difficult to find and usually tight and in busy streets. Lots of condos and town home communities.
I am also thinking about buying a box truck and fitting it with a truck mount. I need to carry lots of hoses, a portable negative air machine for apartments etc. I also do chimney sweep and need big ladders along with other supplies.
Any thoughts?

Giuliano
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Postby Art Schlangen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 am

Giuliano,
Thanks for the response I was wondering if anyone was reading these post. Hay I check out your web site could you give me a call I was wondering about your camera system. 317.281.3503 I'm looking at the Hypervac camera system there Cobra camera. Cheers ART
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Postby gcuete » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:40 am

I've bought this camera. The first one delivered didn't work so the sent another one the was a bit updated. Honestly they cannot handle the field work.
It's a great idea but the quality is very poor. It consists of an adaptation from one of those $ 100 boroscope cameras. They moved the camera from the boroscope into the end of a long hose and put an Magnet in the back of the monitor. It doesn't have enough light and the monitor was too small and extremely low quality, even the English language was very poor on the monitor's menu.
I switched for a plummer's camera now, good price and gets you by. The best cameras are Wohler but they cost an eye.

Do you use truck mounts? What do you think would be a good set up for me according to my previous message?

Giuliano
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Postby gcuete » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:05 am

Their other camera, the yellow one, is the plummer's camera.
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Postby Art Schlangen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Giuliano, Did you own a Cobra camera? We are start up company using the Nikro UR 5000. We are hoping to be in truck this time next year. Thanks ART
Rescue Duct
www.rescueduct.com
Greenwood, In
Art Schlangen

Postby gcuete » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 pm

I did own a Cobra camera, but didn't like it. It's an adaptation from boroscope camera, they made longer, very bad product. Your are better off with the other camera
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Return to General Discussion