Customer Management Software

Whether you're brand new to air duct cleaning, an experienced contractor, or just someone who has a good idea, your opinions and experiences are valuable to others. Your voice matters.

Together, we can build discussion networks leading to more strategic and effective partnerships in the industry of air duct cleaning.

Customer Management Software

Postby gcuete » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 am

I am testing some CRM softwares such as Sales Forces etc. The idea is to improve and systematize our customer contact system.
I would like to know what you use, what you recommend and how it has worked for your business. The final goal is to promote referrals and repeat business buy sending reminders and promotions based on time of service, type of service.
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Re: Customer Management Software

Postby John Bently » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:25 am

We use a number of different items that have accumulated over the years. Label and mailing programs, ACT, portions of Quickbooks. Some parts of the programs do certain tasks well. The thing that makes the difference is having a scheduled method of contact with customers to keep them aware of your company.

For customer referrals we have developed a system that works well for us. The customer gets 2 business cards with their customer number stamped on the back. If someone they give one to has us do work they get a commission and the new customer gets a discount. The program has been very effective for us.

John
John Bently

Re: Customer Management Software

Postby gcuete » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 am

Thanks John.
I found that main problem with air duct cleaning business is the lack repeat business. I want to improve customer retention by staying in touch in a more systematic way. I am about to start a trial with SalesForce for Quickbooks which as seamless integrations and allows you to extract your customers lists by many filters. I wonder of chimney sweep companies use, because are very effective in generating repeat business.
In past I have used a software called Customer CEO, it was impressive; it controls your entire office work flow from the phone answering script, to invoice, marketing, ROI tracking, staying in touch, routing. It took six months to implement because of the level of customization. With this software well implemented any new office manager can run your customer service without much training.
But in 2008 and 2009 the business was so slow that I ended up been the only person in the office and went back to doing things the old fashion again, paper and pen.
Business is busy again and time to improving is when the funds is available.
Giuliano
Airwiz
www.airwizcleanair.com
gcuete

Return to General Discussion